FILL IN YOUR REGISTRATION FORM
This registration form calculates automatically the price of your course
You only pay now for your course. The accommodation and transport fees (in case there are) will be paid upon arrival at the school.
Note: Alma Mater makes test to all students on the first day of the course.
Base Course chosen for the registration*
(Our prices here)
Complementary courses (as many as you like)
ALMA MÁTER 10 (5 INDIV)
ALMA MÁTER 11 (5 CULT)
ALMA MÁTER 12 (5 LIT)
ALMA MÁTER 13 (5 CONV)
ALMA MÁTER 14 (5 WRIT)
ALMA MÁTER 15 (5 OEN)
Course start and end dates
Note: Course registration is measured in weeks. Courses always start on Mondays. If sign-up is completed on a day other than Monday, the sign-up date will be recorded as the previous Monday.
I accept the following General Conditions (compulsory for the Registration submission):
1. Alma Máter Ávila will contact you within 48 hours
2. The sign up process will be considered complete by filling out and submitting the previous form. This registration form calculates automatically the price of your course, and you pay now for your course.
3. Alma Máter Ávila reserves the right to cancel the sign up of any student that has not paid all the corresponding fees or who behaves in any inappropriate manner in any circumstance. In both cases the student will lose the right to a refund.
4. According to the Spanish Legislation relating to confidentiality and protection of personal data (Article 15/1999), personal information will be treated as private information by Alma Máter Ávila, escuela de lenguas y saberes. Alma Máter Ávila informs the student that personal data obtained through the free completion of this form will be included in a file for automated processing; the student, meanwhile, authorizes this treatment by accepting these conditions. The data is purely for internal use and is for statistical and administrative purposes – designed to help provide the services that the student requests and to communicate with him/her regarding these services. The data may be used during the provision of services and subsequent to the provision of services in dealing with outstanding matters related to these same services. In any case, in accordance with Spanish Legislation, the student may, at any time, exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to Alma Máter Ávila, 8CIF 06561650A) – which acknowledges and accepts responsibility for the control of the data -, to Plaza de Claudio Sánchez Albornoz númro 4. Esc B -1 p2. 05001 Ávila
The student also agrees that his/her image can be used for advertising when it appears in photos or video taken inside the school, or during extracurricular activities.
5. The student has read and understood the above conditions, and accepts them. The contract that this implies is a statement of civil law and respects the rights of the consumers, in particular in “el texto refundido de la Ley General para la Defensa de los Consumidores y Usuarios y otras leyes complementarias, aprobado por el Real Decreto Legislativo 1/2007, de 16 de noviembre, y el Decreto 13/2005, de 3 de febrero, de la Junta de Castilla y León, por el que se regula el derecho a la información y los derechos económicos de los usuarios de centros privados en los que se imparten enseñanzas no regladas”.